Saturday, December 24, 2005

THE BABY I COULDN'T TOUCH

Yesterday, I brought all my THREE kids, all the way to Tampines, on a bus, to see him......


Isn't he adorable......

His name is Harith Qastari, and he belongs to her.

How I wish I could carry him, kiss him and romos him. But I couldn't, cause knowing Affandy, he would not be very happy. And when he's not happy, he would start his crankiness. And when he starts being cranky, then I would not be happy.

So, in order for all of us to be happy, I was happy just to look at the baby.

Nevermind Harith, if I got the chance to meet you again, I will romos you and I will make sure that Abang Affandy is occupied with something.

Oh yes, I went to visit Hana with Kak SK.


As usual, my first meeting with Hana & Kak SK, I was very quiet. I was very shy, you know......

Nice meeting both of you ladies, next meeting we might open up and talk more perhaps!

No comments: