Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I HAVE SEVEN KIDS!!!

Out of nowhere, I had SEVEN kids at home!!!

Where on earth the other FOUR came from??

Heh heh.... Afrina got four of her friends to sleepover at my house. Four beautiful and well behaved girls.

At first I was like.....could I handle SEVEN kids at once? Having three of my own, already gave me a lifetime migrane. How to take care of another FOUR??

But I was surprised indeed, cause....they did not bother me much. I was almost ignored by them. It seemed I was almost invisible to them. The only time they looked at me was when there were thirsty and asked for drinks. Other than that, they're on their own. Even my OWN girls did not bother me. I felt soooo neglected.....

There are independent and well behaved girls. They had all their fun in the room - talking, playing, laughing, singing, jumping, dancing, hiding, screaming etc. Though there's so much noise there, I felt sooo peaceful outside.

Last night after dinner, Affandy was already in the dreamland. All the girls were in the room. I was with Hubby at the living room, and errrm.....we, ehem....ehem.....we watched TV lah. What you think we should be doing with SIX girls in the room, still having their fun?? Unless they were outside, and we were inside having OUR fun.... Yeee Har!!!

The best part was, we got to watch the tv WITHOUT any disturbance!!

Not even a "Ummi...nak air. Ummi...nak go toilet. Ummi...nak biskut. Ummi...nak itu, nak ini"

Just me and Hubby, on the comfortable couch....WATCHING TV.

The clock showed 11 pm, the noise level in the room still remained unchanged. I had to tell them it's time for bed. Even after the light's off, I can still hear the gigglings inside. After a while, it was all quiet. I took a peep inside.....they all slept like a baby. SIX beautiful girls sleeping peacefully in one room......

If they continue behaving like that, including MY GIRLS, I don't mind having them here often. As long as there's food and drinks on the table, they're on their own. Senang hidup aku.....

No comments: