Thursday, December 08, 2005

AFIQAH-LESS & AFRINA-MORE

Today I am Afiqah-less........

PIL came for a short visit yesterday, and Afiqah said she wanted to go home :-/ Huh?

Isn't her home here, with me? I think she's confused.

Knowing how persistent she is, I gave in. There goes all my plan for my kids for today......

But nevermind, MIL promised to send her back today.

And when she's back, I just have to tweak her brain to let her know that HOME is here WITH ME!!! Huh..huh....


*************************


On the other hand.......look at Afrina's pics.....

Before......


After.....



Yes, I sent her for a hair cut.

I want her to look neat and tidy as she'll be in Primary 1 next year. And this is the result. Thank God she loves her new look.....

It seems that her face looks so small with short hair. Nevertheless, she's still a beautiful girl to me.

So, no more messy and tangled hair for Afrina, just short and sweet.

Now....I'm cracking my brain on how to persuade Afiqah to follow her sister's step....

No comments: