Friday, February 17, 2006

BRING HIM BACK, PLEASE....

Today Afiqah is 4 years old.



The first question she asked when she woke up this morning was....

"Abah dah balik?"

Poor girl....she misses her abah on her birthday.

And Afrina has been writing letters to her Abah, secretly. The contents are heart-wrenching and sad....Some of the contents :

"I miss you so much, Abah.

When are you coming back? I cry and cry and cry for you....

I miss your kiss, Abah. I miss going out with you.

When can we be together again?

Why you must work in U.S?

Please come back, Abah......"


I know she cried when she wrote those, and I cried when I read them...

Both girls show their feelings of missing their Abah in different ways. Afiqah is full of questions while Afrina prefers to write down her feelings.

All of us are looking forward for this Sunday. YES...InsyaAllah, Hubby will be home by Sunday.

So if I did not update for while, meaning..........Heh heh!

No comments: