Monday, February 06, 2006

MISSING HIM....

The moment he stepped out of the house at 4 am on Satuday morning, I start to miss him terribly already. I can still feel his touch and his kiss before he left.

The yearning and aching for him, is so great that it hurts. I thought I was strong, but I was wrong. I am just an ordinary human being who misses her husband so much. And I will continue to feel this way for the next two weeks. Though how much it hurts, I have no choice but to bear with it.

The most unpleasant part was, when Affandy has started to realize that his Abah is not home for a few days already. I know he misses his Abah so much. So much that he cried and kept saying, "Ady nak Abah....Ady nak Abah". How am I suppose to explain to this little boy that his Abah has gone oversea to work? Even I said Abah will be home soon to play with him, he just could not understand. The best thing that I can think of doing, is to hug him.

I hugged him tight, and I cried too. If a young boy like him can feel the pain, how about the rest of us, his Ummi and his sisters?

Hubby, if you are reading this, we miss you tremendously. We pray that may Allah protect you and bring you home safely to us. Please take care of yourself as you are far far away from us, but you are here in our heart. Remember us in your prayer and we love you so much.......

No comments: