Wednesday, March 22, 2006

THANK GOD

I really feel blessed that I have the privilege to become a homemaker.

Not meaning to be unkind to other mothers who choose otherwise or with no other choice. But I just want to let out that I'm really very happy to be a SAHM this very moment.

This is what happened.

Afrina had a bad cough since the last three days. Before she went to school yesterday, she was fine, except for her coughing. But once she reached school, she called me from the public phone, saying she felt so feverish.

I was worried that she would throw up cause this girl of mine could vomit so easily.

So I asked her to ask permission from her form teacher and to call me back.

Half an hour later, her form teacher called me and asked to fetch Afrina back.

Without delaying, I went to her school and picked her up.

True enough, she's burning hot and she was so weak and feeble.

I brought her to the doctor and she was given 2 days MC.

Just imagine, what will happen if I were to work at my previous workplace, in Jurong? And my daughter call me up to fetch her home? What if anything happen before I manage to be there with her?

I am so thankful that I am given the chance to take care of my sick child. Though I may be exhausted and dead beat at times, still I feel contented. They are under my care and I love them very much.

And I know, even when I do make mistake as a parent, they still accept me and love me as I am with their pure, innocent hearts.

They are my love, my life.....

No comments: