Sunday, March 19, 2006

I SURVIVED

So far so good.

I have survived with the kids for a week without Hubby in town.

I'm still annoyed over the Thursday's incident, but I've moved on. I'll just take it as a pinch of salt.

I think I have done my best to keep my kids busy during the school holidays. From movie to library, playground and having meals at fast food restaurant, even swimming. I'm glad that they had a good time with me.

Occasionally, Afiqah and Affandy would ask for their Abah, and my answer was simple - "Abah work". Period. No point telling them the whole story, as they will ask me the same question again and again.

This is how they show when they miss their Abah.

Afrina is forever writing letters to him. I know somehow she would feel relieved when she wrote the letters.

Tomorrow school re-opens and life will be back to routine. Again.

No comments: