Friday, March 17, 2006

THAT house!

I was supposed to feel welcome when I went to THAT house yesterday.

But I did not.

I felt like an outcast, an outsider and a loner!

When I stepped in, everything was fine at first. The salams, the greetings, the small conversation, the jokes.

But when a lady with two kids came later on, suddenly I become invisible and unnoticed.

Please do not get me wrong. I love this lady and her two kids. They're lovely. And I am not jealous of them.

But the hosts' attitude towards me and my kids, made me so sad. It's so obvious, I swear anyone would have notice.

She drove her own car to THAT house, they said, if only I have my driving licence, then I could drive Hubby's car when he's not in town.

So what if I do not have a driving licence? What's the big deal of having one?

Yeah right, Hubby is working oversea at the moment and our car is being stranded at the car park. Just because she can drive and has her own car, so I should follow suit?? Oh please!! I have other priority in my life, hokay!!

She brought some food to THAT house, they praised and eulogized that food, as though she had put gold on the dining table! The food that I prepared with my bare hands were nothing compared to hers.

And someone living in THAT house kept repeating about how spicy my cooking was and he and his poor friends who happened to share food, visited the toilets soooo many times because of the dish that I cooked!! The dish was Asam Pedas, and it was SUPPOSED to spicy right? That's why it's being called Asam PEDAS!

If my cooking are not up to their standard, then stop asking what I cooked when they visit my house!! Arrrgggghhhh..........!!!

They played with my kids before the other two kids came. But later, what I heard was, "Afrina, don't do that! Afrina, please don't behave like that! Afrina, Afiqah, lower your voice! Affandy, don't be so rough! blah blah blah"

So the other two were saint, and my kids were that bad, huh?

And the lists go on and on and on.....

I felt so relieved when I left THAT house with my kids. I took a cab home. It's not THAT bad taking a cab home, hokay! I can take care of my own kids.

At this point, I really need Hubby to be here with me.....

I want him to know what's going on in my mind. I need him here with me.....

No comments: