Monday, April 24, 2006

PROJECT "L"

I've been a little bit busy lately.

Afrina will be sitting for her SA1 very soon. In fact, today she has her English Oral Examination. And the one who feel so stress is ME!!

I just don't know where to start for her revision. P1 is definitely not the same as K2. She has to use her thinking cap more.

What I'm worry about is the careless mistake. Don't know how to do is more acceptable than being careless. I just have to remind her to CHECK and CHECK her work before hand over to her teacher.

On the other hand, I have two projects to complete. Just let me name them as "Project L1" and "Project L2".

So if you don't see me around, meaning I'm working very hard to accomplish that projects. By the way, these projects are for a lady out there who also the name starts with "L".

Project "L" for "L".

"Jangan nak sebok suruh aku online ek!"

No comments: