Saturday, April 08, 2006

GOT TRISHAW?

My almost 3 years old Affandy has attended pre-school since the beginning of the year. Within three months of schooling, I have notice some positive changes in him.

As any 3 years old kid, he can easily recognize and count numbers from one to twenty, sometimes with some missing numbers. He can also recognize each and every alphabets.

He can also now pronouce his full name, complete with his abah's name.

His communication skills are also getting better and clearer. So far I can understand what he's trying to tell me, even though some of his words are not being pronounced correctly.

In school, he has learnt some songs. Some are common nursery rhymes which I'm familiar with. But this one particular song which I knew my mom or my late grandmother had sung to me when I was a kid. The problem is, till now I have forgotten the full lyrics.

The song goes like this.....

Ting, ting, ting, ada beca
Beca beroda tiga
Ku naik dengan bapa
Pergi keliling kota

Ta, ta, ta....
*blank*

Affandy kept singing this song. But when it comes to the second verse, he would wait for me to finish the whole song.

As I cannot remember, I tried to create my own lyrics. But this boy is smart, he would say, "Ummi salah!" in an angry tone.


...The Angry Boy...


How am I supposed to know the correct lyrics?? Anyone can help me?

No comments: