Thursday, May 11, 2006

IT'S FINALLY O-V-E-R

Afrina's exams are over!! Yeah!!!!

I've completed Project L1!! Double yeah!!!!

And and and.....Hubby's home!!!! ***banana dance***

I am a very happy woman!!

I will not start on my Project L2 until later date. I need a break.

I DESERVE a break.

I have so much plans for the June school holidays. The sad thing is, Hubby will not be around for the whole school holidays. What a waste!!

I intend to have fun with the kids. He will still be missed, but we can't just stay at home and wait for his return. We can die of boredom at home.

So, I am going to be a little bit adventurous this time. For the first time, I will bring my kids out of our little country, without Hubby. Not sure if I can, but I'll try. Hopefully I can handle them on my own. I know I can. Errr....can I?

No comments: