Friday, May 19, 2006

MAKAN PER......

It all started with a tag at her blog. I jokingly asked her to deliver her Roti Kirai as it appears in her weekly menu. And she did!! Pakai mangkok tempen lagi.


She sms-ed me at 7.00 a.m in the morning and asked me to come down and collect from her. I was speechless. I was joking and she really prepared some for me. Awww....so sweet of her.


Kari Ayam sampai dua set ah......


Siap dengan Salad sekali.....


I salute you Pol. You as a working mother, still got time to prepare all those. Thank you......

Takkan nak kasi balik mangkok tempen kosong eh? Let me think of something to repay your kindness. In the meantime, let me enjoy your yummylicious Roti Kirai.

Yang lain takmo jeles hah!! Kalau nak makan free, rajin-rajin tag kat blog dia. Heh heh.......

No comments: