Monday, May 29, 2006

SO WE START MISSING HIM....

Hubby left to States this morning at 4.15 a.m. Everytime we went to the States, I would surely cry. I was not like this when he travelled to Penang. Maybe because the States is about 18 hours journey while Penang is only 1 hour. As usual, once he stepped out of the house with his luggage, I felt so empty inside.

To make matter worst, I'm down with flu and cough. And I had a fever yesterday. Just imagine, being sick with 3 kids at home, and hubby is not in town. Haizz....

Affandy woke up this morning and asked about his Abah. I can sense his sadness when I told him that Abah has fly off to US. All day long, he played on his own. He arranged all his toy vehicles in a single line, and stared at them, one by one. He always do that when he plays alone. He misses his play partner, his Abah.....

Hubby made a short call home when he transited at Japan just now. I asked Affandy if he wanted to talk to his Abah, he refused to talk, but he cried instead. I knew that instance, he just wanted his Abah to be home with him.

My MIL called up offered to take care of the kids while I rest since I'm ill. Part of me wanted to take the offer so I can have a peaceful recovery. But on the other hand, I'll lose my sanity if I were to be alone. I don't want to sleep alone.

Since Afrina is big enough to decide on her own, I asked if she wants to sleep over at her Nenek's place. She chose to stay with me.....

So MIL came and picked Afiqah and Affandy just now. Hopefully when Affandy sees his uncle (my younger BIL) and his Atuk, he will not miss his Abah that much. He just need a father figure to play with him.

Oh dear, now I'm starting to miss my Hubby, Afiqah dan Affandy......badly.

No comments: