Wednesday, May 31, 2006

THE THIRD DAY

Today's the third day Hubby is far away from us. I was so relieved and happy when he called from his hotel yesterday morning. So good to hear his voice again.

Our local time is eleven hours ahead, so right now he may be having his dinner. It's already Wednesday morning here, but it's still Tuesday night there.

I have still not fully recover from my cold. I pray so hard that I'll be alright before my trip to Trengganu/Cherating this Friday.

Since Afiqah and Affandy were not with us yesterday, Afrina was bored. So I brought her to lunch at Cafe Galilee at Woodlands Library. We also spent our time reading books at the library. Less than an hour, I had to leave the library as I could not breathe. My nose is so blocked that I just wanted to take my medicine and sleep. We went straight home after that.

My MIL sent Afiqah and Affandy only early this morning, instead of yesterday. Once Affandy got into the house, he hugged me tight and kissed me. He missed me, for sure.

I have no plans yet for today. Maybe we'll just stay home. Maybe I'll bake cup cakes for the kids. Maybe we'll have the DVD marathon. Maybe I'll just lie down on my bed for the whole day. Maybe I'll clear all the housework before I leave for my trip. Maybe I'll just face the PC all day. Maybe......

I want my HUBBY!!!!!!

No comments: