Monday, January 22, 2007

CICAKO??

We had a date with CICAK MAN last weekend.



Now I know that cicak is afraid of rubber.

Ye ke?

It's the Abah that insisted we watched the movie, and it seems he enjoyed the movie more.....

Affandy slept half way thru....

I think this is the first Malay movie I watched since donkey years ago. Normally I will buy the VCD. But since this movie gets a lot of publicity, and Hubby wanted to bring the kids to watch, why not?

Well, even though Affandy slept before the movie ended, he declared himself as...

"AKU NI CICAK MAN!!!!"

Haizzzzz....

8 comments:

NoR said...

btw, can u tell me, who is the man behind the cicak man mask n suit ?

Shaikha said...

hahaha... tak nampak si Affandy pat bawah cicakman tu... cam cameleon same2 karer...

So, whatz yr verdict.. bagos ??

Aliyah said...

LoL!!

cicak man so power ah? smp si MBA nak jadik cicak man...lol!

Aryna said...

Nor - Siapa lagi, it's Saiful Apek lah!!

Shaikha - My verdict? I should say ok coz the movie did make me laugh. Siapa lagi nak support orang Melayu kan? :)

Aliyah - Power tak power sgtlah, anything to do with MAN, SpiderMAN, SuperMAN, BatMAN, UltraMAN, CicakMAN etc, semua MBA sukeeee....

Jama said...

of all thing, why cicak? tak ada binatang lain ke, not that I'm afraid of cicak......

ms mumbles said...

makkkawww...sungguhlah tak glamer siak jadi CICAKman!!
takder binatang lain ker owang melayu nak aspire to be??

jadi lah IKAN EMASman ker, KUMBANG TERBANGman ker.......:D :D :D

Princess Emrdyl said...

hey.. i bloghopped my way here.

oh my.... you have such beautiful daughters and a very adorable son.

i cant take my eyes off the one without the tudung, i assume ur second child?

anw, takecare and God bless you!

`ruzanna.isolde.

Linda said...

Welcome back Rina! I pun dah tgk Cicak Men, best ler, kelakar. Tak sangka si Saiful Apek yg jadik Cicak Men. hahaha. Tapi memang sajak dia jadi Cicak Men, cos dia kan kurus kering. kekeke.