Saturday, January 27, 2007

ROMOS TIME

I don't care!!!



I just want to ROMOS babies!! Any baby will do.

And NO!! I am NOT going to make another one. I want to ROMOS someone else's babies.

Last Friday, I got the chance to ROMOS this chubby little girl. Even her mother could not stop me. Heh heh...!

Her name is DIAN AZURA. She is just like my Afiqah when she (Afiqah) was a baby - errrr..5 years ago. So chubby, so semangat, so super duper cute, her thigh looks like chicken drumstick, and so syiok to ROMOS!!! And i lurrveeeee baby's smell. Sigh....

Anybody got any baby for me to ROMOS??

4 comments:

Princess Emrdyl said...

i have to wait till maybe july or something till my cousin gives birth to her 3rd child. *sigh* i want to romos babies too.......

`ruzanna.isolde.

NoR said...

awwww.. such a cutie...i missed it ! Insya allah next time.. ;)

Aliyah said...

eh! baju baby montel sama dgn baju nks!

wait i make another baby let u romos hokey. but if u want now...then romos nks lah yg pipi dia masih quite gebu albeit kempis oready.

lol!

Jama said...

kecian tu baby kena romos dengan you dan si bulan...