Monday, January 08, 2007

I MISS YOU, YES, Y-O-U!!

I notice that after I switched to the other web address for a while, I've made quite a number of new friends. I even get to put Afiqah's ex-teacher as a contact. That's good, I lioke!!

But the sad thing is, I've lost touch with some of the bloggers here. Some who were close, but now no more. And it disturbs me. I'm a shy person by nature (ehem...), and it's not that easy for me to make new friends out of the blogging world.

Tu lah....apsal gatal pergi stop blogging. Padan muka aku!!

I may not have the luxury of time to bloghop everyday. But I can squeeze some time to visit here and there.

I WANT MY BLOGGER FRIENDS BACK!!!

7 comments:

NoR said...

you shy !! ya amponnnn !

Jama said...

hehehehe banyak lah kau punya malu!

Aryna said...

nor & mummy - lupakan kamu pada hari pertama kita jumpa, HUH?? Aku diam kan.....malu lah tu...

1 hot mama said...

Welcome back and here's wishing you a happy new year!!

Lynna said...

1st time jumpa ;mesti lah diam & malu2 kucing ..heheheh "tanduk " belum keluar .

lepas tu.. siap asyik "pot pet pot pet " je kekekek

Ezayu said...

welcome back mrsbeki... cak!!

ezayu

ina said...

hello sis! welcome back! :o)