Tuesday, January 09, 2007

PEACE

So far so good. I'm striving to get use to my new routine. I got the hunch that I'm gonna like this year's routine more than last year.

The first week was a little bit relax for me, as I had Mr Beki to drive the kids to school in the morning as Afiqah and Affandy are in the morning session.

But on the second week, it's like, "You're on your own, dude"!

I left the house about 7.45 a.m to take two buses to their school. The bus from my place to Woodlands Interchange was super crowded as it was the peak hours for people going to work. Upon seeing this, I so not miss my working life (except for the pay check lah!).

Taking the bus from Woodlands Interchange to their school is not a problem, as there are a few buses I can choose from. We board whichever bus that comes first.

Once both of them are stuck in school (ha ha), I'm FREE!!!

Well.....not really.

I can do my marketing, in peace.....

I can have my breakfast, in peace......

I can cook, clean the kitchen, clean the house, clear the laundry, fold the clothes, iron some clothes etc., in peace.....

I can switch on the PC for a while to check my emails, in peace......

At 11.45 am, I'll walk Afrina to her school, and just in time for me to fetch the other two from school at 12.30 pm.

The peace ends here.

*faints*

5 comments:

ME said...

hallooo makcik! welcome back... i sooo miss u too ok... hehe take care and enjoy ur 2007 routine

Shaikha said...

Salam sis,

Waa.. yr routine sounds sooooo interesting... hehe {*evil laugh*}
Jangan marah ya .... same2 lah wif us going to work, cam robot - at least u get to serve yr babies & hb while we hv to serve maknusier2 yg $@@$%T%%^&.... hahaha !!

take care sis,

Lisa said...

just as I was about to say "Lucky her..."

Hahaha!

NoR said...

and to tink i ONLY have the whole morning to spare ! life is "chaotic" after 1pm...*evil grin*

ms mumbles said...

akunyer peace ends precisely at 2pm when i fetch my lil' monster....eeeekkss!!!