Wednesday, February 14, 2007

MISSING HIM.....

Hubby left for Kuching this morning.

Though he travels very often, I still feel the tinge of sadness and desolation when he is not around. I know I have my kids with me, I am not alone but I still sense the loneliness in me. It's just not the same......

Hubby will not be here on the long Chinese New Year holidays. I have make some plans for the kids on the holidays. I am not going to just laze around at home. I am going to bring the kids out to have fun.

Hubby also will not be here for our girls' birthday. I feel sad for them. Though Hubby had brought them birthday gifts in advance, he gave me the permission to buy another gifts for our girls. He never fail to please our kids.

During Hubby's absence, my major task is to wake Affandy and Afiqah up early in the morning and to send them to school. You know how grumpy kids will be when they are forced to wake up from their sleep. We have to leave house before 7.45 am in order to reach the school in time. I pray so hard that Allah will make my life easier on this.

InsyaAllah.......

9 comments:

Jama said...

too bad about yesterday but nevermind, anytime you want to go there let me know, I can follow you go jalan2...

ME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ME said...

hallooo mrs beki!! hehe kesian nyer.. i know how it feels mesti rindu kerinduan..

sis, i hope u dah dapat my email, dtg k kalau takde halangan

Princess Emrdyl said...

hey sis...

ouhhhh must be hard for you..
it's okae. you have your fellow bloggermates and ME available for you always!

takecare okies
& dun worry, Allah is always with you :D

`anna.isolde.

NoR said...

i can soo understand...dun worry beb, he'll be back in no time...((HUGS))

Shaikha said...

alahi.. cian dier, kener peluk bantal...

Takper lah.. tym2 ginilah baru kiter lebih menghargai their company... kalau boring2 pelawalah kiter2 gi rumah you - open house ker, boleh kiter entertain u.... hehehe..

Take care sis,

Sue said...

Lagu "Miss You like Crazy" sure tangkap lentok.....

Lynna said...

InshaAllah !!

{ big Hugs }}

never mind if you need company especially during CNY .. call me !
hehehehe
my dh kerja lah double shift some more !!

Aliyah said...

ummi...!!

cant wait to meet you again. will keep you entertained and help u forget abt the loneliness ya. tapi part malam2 kesunyian...err...cant help lor :p