Monday, February 12, 2007

WEEKEND FEVER

I'm not aware that fever is contagious.

It all started with Affandy. On Friday night, he started his whining and grouchy. He refused to eat his dinner. This is not his usual self. I knew something was not right,so I checked his temperature.

Arrrkkkksss.....It's over 38 degree celcius!!

And Saturday I had major plans for the kids. I prayed so hard that he would recover fast.

And he did!! Alhamdulillah....

So Saturday, after Afrina's madrasah class, we headed to a Fun Fair at Innova Junior Collage. Afrina brought her best friend, Ashurah, along. I bought two $10 coupons from Mummy Hestia (she's a teacher there). I thought two coupons were enough, end up we bought two more and a kind makcik gave us two more. I wanted to pay her but she refused to accept. She said she wanted to go home, might as well gave the coupons to the my kids.

So total we had 6 coupons!!

Some pictures to share the fun we had at the fun fair.....

Jumping up and down....


Eating chocolate muffins (specially baked by Hestia).....


Enjoying their ice-creams.......


Playing games.......


Quenching their thirst.....


Ummi cair under the hot sun.....


Ok, back to the fever.......

Later that night, Afiqah started to show signs of fever. I wasted no time in giving her panadol syrup and pasted cool-fever on her forehead.

Sunday morning her fever still there. We missed our weekly religious class, as Affandy just recovered and Afiqah was down with high fever.

Last night, Afrina's temperature shot up! Haizz...one after another. And I did not have a good sleep.

Affandy cried every hour due to his nose blocked.....
Afiqah woke up and threw up, and insisted to sleep beside me....
Afrina's temperature still high, even till now....

I have no choice but to let Afiqah and Afrina rest at home and skip school today. Only Affandy went to school this morning.

What a weekend.....

10 comments:

Sue said...

Salam Sis...lama tak dengor khabar berita. Macam mana "Rumah" awak boleh sama dengan "rumah" kita hehehe. Hop by my place and see c{:^)

NoR said...

hope the kids get well soon.

u have a gd rest too...long weekends are coming !!

:)

Aryna said...

Minah Celoteh - Siapa gerangan awak eh?

Kuntum - Thanks beb!!

Hunny Bunnies said...

hopefully the kids are well now... You too take care ok sis :)

LynDy said...

Hi dear,
Hope the kids get well soon. Ashraf just recovered last week, went to school on Thursday then came back with flu. So no school on Friday and today started school again. So I know how u feel right now.... You take care too...

Princess Emrdyl said...

Salam Sis....

oh dear... the lil models are/were ill?? kesiannyer... esp my larling afiqah :(

i hope your kids will get well soonest okies. insyaAllah.

takecare sis. :)

`anna.isolde.

Princess Emrdyl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hestia said...

I hope the kids are better Mrs beki. Hari itu amatlah panas cuaca dia! I am so glad you had so much fun!

Lynna said...

How's the kids today ? much better ke ?..

hopefully the sick bug will go away soon ..

{hugs to Ummi & the 3 cutey kids }

Aliyah said...

uh-oh! kesian nyer....one after another....hope they are ok now..

take care!