Friday, March 23, 2007

THE CONVERSATION

I almost forgot that I have a blog to update.

Life has been pretty plain so far. Nothing much to talk about.

I am very grateful that Allah has opened another door for me to seek knowledge. Thank you to a friend that recommended me to that place. Though I have to travel quite a bit, bringing my two smaller kids along, I find it worthwhile. The timing is so right for me. There's also a mini playground for my kids to occupy themselves with. Meaning less interruption from them.

I am so looking forward for every Thursday.

**************************


I had a conversation with Affandy, this morning.

If Hubby is not in town, I have to send my two younger kids to school every morning. Like any other days, the bus was crowded with working adults. Affandy was asking why there were so many people in the bus.

My reply was because these people must take this bus to go to work.

Since he was quiet, I thought he got the picture.

Then I asked him, "Can Ummi go to work?"

Spontaneously he answered, "NO!!"

"Why?"

Innocently and purely he responded, "Ummi cannot work cause Ummi is a girl. Only boys go to work, like Abah."

Mmmmmm.......I like his reply. Untung siapa dapat kahwin dengan anak bujang aku!

But thinking back.....

Apa dia ingat Ummi dia ni tak keje kat rumah? Ummi cuma mengadap muka dia 24 jam!

:)

1 comment:

Hestia said...

yoo hoo..buat apa tuuuu