Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Chosen One

Someone close called me up the other day and asked me, how come I was not one of the chosen one?

After having some thoughts about it, I came up with these...

It's inevitable to feel disappointed when I am not the chosen one. I asked lots of questions wondering what it takes to make me the chosen one.

It is trust? Or how long I should know that person? Does it base on my ability and compassion?

Should I be disappoint when not given the privilege to read/view something exclusive and private?

Maybe the right word to describe the disappointment is "being left out".

But I forget one very important thing. Actually it's okay to be left out on the above situation. As it only happen in this WORLD.

I should be real disappoint when not chosen by ALLAH for his taufiq and hidayah.

I should cry hard when not given by ALLAH His compassionate guidance.

My heart should break when I fail to remember ALLAH when HE is there for me every seconds of my life.

I AM NOTHING without ALLAH's love.....

Death is CONFIRMED, but life only...INSYAALLAH.....

When one door is shut on me, I know there's lots of other opening doors waiting for me to enter. ALLAH is far and just.

And the latest, I was welcomed to join an exclusive "cats group of people." Heh heh....

So do I still feel disappointed for the above "human" reason.

Totally NO.

I can smile now. ALHAMDULILLAH....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

meowwwww...donch worry be hepi hehehe..u noe, sumtimes being 'chosen' pon can feel left out coz not same frequency one..kekeke..paham eh paham =P

Anonymous said...

salams rina sayang cute...
i am sorry you felt as so..tsk..wish you do not have to know..i mean..after all ,naturally there'll be all sorts of questions and all that jive in you kan..tapi its so admirable tau rina takes this so positively!..i love you like that!Smile more n special one for me boleh?..sebab rina cute sgt tau in my eyes:)berbaik sangka terus ok and Allah is the ultimate Judge..

Aryna said...

kk : for my case, better not to know lagi bagus kan.. :)

sriberry : eh you found me here!! life is so short, I do not want to worry about all this thing. for you, nak suruh I sengeh 24 jam pun bole!! :)