Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Death

Today I've learnt about death. I attended a Dhuha class, and the topic was all about death.

Ustaz depicted about how it feels like to be on the verge of death. What do we actually feel on our sakaratul maut. Some death may be easy, some death takes very long.

Ustaz asked us to hold our breath as long as we could, and decribed what did we feel at that point. There were some mixed answers : uncomfortable, pain, dizzy, desperately gasping for air etc.

But all agreed on one thing - SCARED...

Once we are on the verge of death, Allah will open the hijab to another world - the halfway to the hereafter. The world where we can see Jin and Syaitan. At that point, we will feel terribly thirsty. They will disguise as our love ones (those who are closed to our hearts), and offer us a drink. At the same time, persuading us to deny that Allah is not our God. Na'uzubilllah minzalik!!

Ya Allah....I seek your forgiveness.

Ya Allah....Please bless me with your rahmat, taufiq and hidayah.

Ya Allah....I pray for Husnul Khatimah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salams..dis is km rite? :)

tengkiu sharing dis entry...


long cat

Aryna said...

long cat - Salam...hei you're here!! :-)

Anonymous said...

km she was everywhere lah... :p tumpang lalu *tunduk malu*

fat cat

Anonymous said...

fat cat, y u angser for me??? ok so i no nid angser oredi.

km, yes i was here few timed, but too shy to make my presence known..heeehee

Anonymous said...

oops sori the comment above is from me - long cat.

Anonymous said...

Memang..meremang bila dgr..