Friday, May 02, 2008

Zzzzzzz.......

Allah pulls back the nikmat in life as we grow older..

But InsyaAllah, HE will replace with better ones.

I used to NOT taking afternoon naps and I could still slept late and woke up early.

But now, it's different.

I dozed off when I attended my night class. And it happened twice already. And I don't like it a bit - feeling sleepy at class.

I struggled to keep awake, to the extend that I even pinched myself. Ouch!! But it did not help.

I want to stay wide awake during those classes as all the ilmu on the classes are very precious to me. Too good to be missed!!

So now, though I don't like it, if I have night class to attend, I try to nap for maximum half an hour during the day. I do not wish to take a long nap as I will get difficultly to sleep at night.

Tonight I am so free as my Halaqah class has ended. I'm looking around to attend any night class on Friday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha... blog ni alive too :) alhamdulillah rina's is back and lina's is contented :p

btw as long as u dont Zzzz after asar, it will be fine :) night class? ada banyak :) i attend majlis zikir/ilmu at masjid alkaff near potong pasir...

Anonymous said...

duh!! anonymous is me the kucing gemok :)

Aryna said...

kucing gemok - tertanya-tanya ni lina mana ni.....hehehe

oh yes, after Asar is a definite NO for NAP. I am hoping to find class nearer to the north, but then again, kalau dah kehausan ilmu, mana2 pun bole. Syukran KG!! :)

Anonymous said...

yeay....dapat jumpa rina....hehe suker99x :) erm lagi jauh perjalanan ke tempat majlis ilmu lebih kerahmatan yg kita dpat insyaAllah...but yea easier said than done :(

si kucing gemok yg sungguh tak rajin :)

Anonymous said...

eh kg jumper km pat ner ha? asal aku tak jumper? =P

kucing ketot

Aryna said...

kk - kg & km dating on saturday!! :-D