Friday, June 27, 2008

Love At First Heard

If I did not make an effort to find knowledge, I will always be in the dark.

Yesterday I "forced" myself to attend a night kuliah at Masjid Al-Iman. And I fell in love with it!!

Among other things, I've learnt that :

(Allah creates) This earth is a place for us to sujood, so there is NO EXCUSE for us to not to perform sholat. Sholat can be done anywhere (not just in mosque), as long as the place for sujood is clean. The keyword Ustaz stressed was, NO EXCUSE.

Reminder to myself, don't make ANY excuse to skip Sholat, or to delay the Sholat. I believe that a busy life makes the Sholat harder; but the Sholat makes a busy life easier.

Beautiful, isn't it?


.

6 comments:

ctlina said...

precisely rina

love u

kg

meow lurver said...

i love the quote!!

long cat

Husain n Co. said...

Feeling the chill in the spine baca the quote.Truest truth!nice, rina:)

Anonymous said...

good and timely reminder ...

jazakillahu khairan :)

TheBlurQueen said...

very2 good quote dearest sista!

the woman said...

well said.

Sis, you don't even have to ask.. sure, do with the link. But since you asked, mind if i link you up as well?

ps: normally i don't ask.. Thankfully, I was busy enough to not link you.. phew, I think I should have basic courtesy. Bad me,I know.

- the woman