Sunday, June 01, 2008

It's Gonna Be Different

My intention is only for ALLAH.

And I want to be there with my RASULULLAH.

I am leaving right after my Subuh prayers tomorrow. Everything is almost ready. I am touched by the visiting and unceasing do'a from all my fellow sisters-in-Islam. I cried hard for that.

If only I could bring all of them with me, I would.

This Umrah trip will be different from the one I went in 1997. I was young then. I went for the sake of going, and I was not there full-hearted.

This time it's gonna be different. I am ready and I submit and surrender myself to my Creator.....ALLAH.....

"Allah yang mencukupi segalanya. Dialah yang aku tuju. Dialah yang mencukupi segala sesuatu, Dialah yang mencukupi aku."

Please pray for me.... :'(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

am missing u oredi & i'm gonna miss u even more :'( ..gonna miss the brunch we used to hv..

cry hard..cry for me oso..ya Allah i wish i cld tag along!!! *sob sob*
take care my beloved sista..may have a safe & blessed journey, insyaAllah..& of cos my salam to our beloved Rasulullah s.a.w =)

kiss the babies for me..afrina, afiqah, affandy, nek slampet sayang sumer!!

kk

Anonymous said...

:'( take care.....

kg

Anonymous said...

take care rina sayang n the rest too...reading this..i so yearn to go...may Allah guide you n family thru n thru..amin

Anonymous said...

hope all is well..aku rindu :(

kk

Anonymous said...

i knew kk will come hear ...=(

she's in Mekkah and is probably performing her suboh prayers right now...

miss u too... take care dear

kg

bunkerangs said...

bloghopped on someone's blog..lupa pulak dah siapa :) so touching your entry, i hope one day, i will be able to go for haj an umrah too :) insyallah.

Anonymous said...

A'kum sis,

This is just great. I came back on the day you left. Hope to hear from you soon. I hope you will be more expressive when you write about your trip... mine was just Masya Allah. (Read my entry, you'll know)

I always talk about Allah's Rahmat, and I know, you will believe me.. I really felt His Rahmat there, hence the "masya allah" plus Alhumdulillah with much sincerity, Insya Allah.

I think I'll probably wait for you to return... I can be so longwinded at times. Heh.