Monday, June 16, 2008

The Only Places I Wanna Go Again

and again and again and again and again .......

Madinah Al-Munawwarah AND Mekah Al-Mukaramah.

Period.

The heat, the striking hot weather, the burning skin, the rashes, the dust, the bleeding nose, the crowd...seems like nothing when I was inside the MOST beautiful places on earth, Masjidil Haram An-Nabawi AND Masjidil Haram Mekah.

MASYA'ALLAH....MASYA'ALLAH...MASYA'ALLAH is the only word I could write now.

I cried like baby when I did my last prayer at Masjidil Nabawi...

I cried so hard when I did my last prayer at Masjidil Haram...

I don't know when I can set my foot on those places again. InsyaAllah this coming Hajj? I don't know.....

What I know is that, I cried a lot at those two Masjidil Haram. Like I wrote in my previous entry, it's a journey of a million teardrops. And it was....

Back to reality, I have loads of laundry to clear.

I have 7 luggages to unpack.

I have more than 1000 photos to upload.

I have lots and lots of things to write and share.

But I can't do it overnight.

At this moment, I need rest. In my sleep, I want to dream of those two places.

I want to go back there.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

now rest well... insyaAllah soon to haj...

i miss Rasullullah i miss Haram n i miss u too...

kg

Anonymous said...

Rina! I found you here...again. :)
Alhamdulilah, you r back. And I really understand your feelings...
missing those two tanah haram once we are back here.
Insya'Allah, your prayers will be answered...u will be invited back there again SOON.

K Nora.

Anonymous said...

rest well..miss u loads!! brunch soon =)


kk

Anonymous said...

Masya'Allah..reading this..feel like wanting to go sekarang jugak ke sana..wish i could hug you..fresh from umrah.virtual hugs:)

Anonymous said...

Subhanallah, the first half ur entry brought me to tears... it must have been a very beautiful experience...

Anonymous said...

Subhaanallah...

Ditto@whatever you wrote in this entry!

Welcome back and take your time.. hope to hear more from you. :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe... sumer dah mai sini :P

keep writing rina, me want to know more :)

can't wait to see u @ our coming dating mating ...ekekeke :P

Aryna said...

KG - I miss you, too!!

K. Nora - Yes, I'm back here, again. My no-nonsense blog. hehehe...

KK - Will meet very soon, very soon.... InsyaAllah...

Sriberry - I can feel your virtual hug, my dear....

Long Cat - Can't express the beautiful experience with words, actually...

The Woman - I've read your blog, I cried again. Looking at your pics....Subhanallah. InsyaAllah, will wrote more soon..

Busu - Welcome to my no-nonsense blog... :) Can't wait to meet you too!! InsyaAllah....