Monday, August 04, 2008

Should I Or Should I Not

I am in such a dilemma right now.

Allah has opened another door for me to seek knowledge. There will be a new religious class at Masjid An-Nur every Wednesday morning. Allah knows I am so tempted to attend.

But I have other things to consider. I am attending quote a number of classes in a week. I can say that my schedules are full with those classes and my daily routines. But I can't deny that I am still yearning for more knowledge.

The problem is, every Wednesday morning is my marketing day cum quality time with Hubby. Every Wednesday morning he accompany to the market at JB. We have breakfast together. This is the only time that we are alone in daytime, while our children are at school. At the same time, he can fill up the petrol for our car.

So either I attend the above class and miss the quality time with Hubby. Or I continue with my routine and miss the chance to gain more knowledge.

I do not know what to decide. I want both actually, but that will never happen. I can't divide myself into two.

Help me, Allah. Show me the right decision....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugstorinadarlingg

I empathise with you dear..I've been there..keep asking for Allah's guidance as what you have been doing now..whatever decision is the best as the best comes from Allah s.w.t.

hugsnlove

Ummi's Blog said...

sis,

i know the feeling, of yearning for knowledge .... and since you already attend a few classes, then i guess you should spend that quality time with yr hubby..itu pun ibadah kan. : ) Insya'allah Allah will bless you with even more because you put your hubby first before your own needs.

just my humble opinion..

*hugs*

NoR said...

beb, i know the feeling..im attending morning kuliahs + Quran class on my own + my weekly Sat class (w my hubby + kids). I have to agree w Ummi in this case .

JMO ;)

Anonymous said...

aku seconded ummi..

like u, aku pon still yearning for more knowledge..and i realise that the more we attend those classes, the more we yearn..however, there are times when i feel that i somehow have neglected my children, leaving them alone during the nights jus so i can attend classes..kekadang i feel that i'm being unfair to them..paling aku terasa sangat was yesterday when abang begged me not to go for halaqah coz "i need u, ma!" it was so important to him that i stayed home yesterday..he jus felt secured wif me around considering him having to sit for his prelims today and i was glad i did!

aku tau prasaan kau camaner skarang ni but i think u nid that quality time too..jus like the quality time i have wif jumari every thurs..spending time alone wif him in the day, and again at night for kuliah..best kan especially when doing it just for Him...

love lots!

kk

Anonymous said...

dah byk komen yg bernas, hopefully ur get ur answer by now :)

Aryna said...

my lovelies - sriberry, ummu Habib, nor, kk & busu. thank you for all your advise and comments. I deeply appreciate them. read my next entry to know the answer... :D