Tuesday, August 05, 2008

HE decides for me

I should laugh hard at myself, for my stupidity!!

In my eagerness to seek knowledge, I did not read the fine print at the notice.

The new religious class on every Wednesday morning, will not be held at Masjid An-Nur, but at Masjid Muhajirin. This morning, I had my Kuliah Hadith at An-Nur. Somehow there's a voice telling me to read the notice again on the new class. And I was glad that I did.

The class will be held at Masjid Muhajirin and looking at my daily schedule, I can't afford the time to travel all the way there. I will not be in time to fetch my children from school.

Last night, I actually could not help thinking about attending the class (before I knew about the venue). I felt that it was such a waste not to attend that class since it's so near my house. But I leave to Allah to decide for me, and HE did.

Allah works in magical ways for those who trust in HIM.

Subhanallah....

Now I'm laughing hard at myself!! Padan muka aku..... :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eheeee...kelakar lah rina ni..cute na la dek ni ....the ease Allah gives you to decide definitely:)))anyways..the suggestions n comments for previous nyer entry masih boleh pakai in case ada dilemma yg sama kan..eheee..hugskuat2rinacutetakabis2....:))

Anonymous said...

hahaha badigol so'od betol la kau ni =P kekekkeek



kk

Ummi's Blog said...

hahaha..kak, im laughing loud in front of my office pc and my colleagues thinks Im mad....

Subahan'allah, HE really decided for you !

*hugs*

Aryna said...

sriberry : hehehe, of coz, will keep the advise in mind...
*hugssricutekuatkuatsekalisampaistikempis* :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kk : hahahhaa....sesekali takpe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ummu Habib : i'm still laughing at myself.....HAHAHHAAA..!! *hugs back*