Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The word is.....GEREK!

My nervousness about yesterday's Arabic class was baseless. I realized that there is nothing to be nervous about.

Because....

The lesson is.....GEREK!!

The classmates are....GEREK!!

The language is....GEREK!!

And the teacher is.....POWER GEREK!!

BETUL....TAK BEDEK! :D

The class was filled with SO MUCH FUN. My darling Arabic teacher, or should I call her - mudarris, taught me in a very fun way. I did not realized that two and a half hours past so fast.

It's been a long time since I sat in a classroom to learn new subject. I felt awkward at first. But after a while, I felt relaxed. Everyone of us determine to learn the beautiful language. I am happy to see two of my Halaqah sisters are in the class too.

Can't wait for next week class! :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!ante masroorun jiddan nampak!! =P alhamdulillah

sure GEREK punyer ya habibti!!heheh

btw korang blajar conversational arabic issit? & not nahu/grammar?

ok test test exam exam : masmuki? =D


kk

Aryna said...

lermek...baru aje 1st time blajar, dah ada exam. pressure lah mcm gini....kekeke.....

this is a basic Arabic course, so I think blajar simple conversational aje.

nanti dah advance stage, boleh kau test aku...hehehe...

Anonymous said...

wa..power nyer kelas ni...kalah power ranger lima sekawan yg warna warni pat tv tu..:)))
bestnyerrr...mcm nak masuk je kelas ni...gatecrash tak boleh lah eh....eheh..nanti kena mawah..kita cuma tau..kitabun,baitun,kursiyun..lahaii..asik ni dari tahun lepas..:///
glad you love it!makincuterinabiladahstartcakaparabmcmair....:))))muacks*

Anonymous said...

aku jeles... jeles rabak tau! kalo lah perjalanan tak jauh dan keje takde roster dah aku pegiiiiiiiiiii... uwekkkkkkkkk

Aryna said...

sriberry : awak tau kitabun, baitun, kursiyun dari tahun lepas. kita baru blajar perkataan tu masa kat kelas. so kira awak lagi terror lah :D

*makingeramdgnsrimcmnakgigitpipidia*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

busu : don't worry, the website yang you recommend pun bagus. kita sama2 belajar ok... *hugs*

Anonymous said...

uhibbuki fillah. jiddan jiddan :)

kg

Aryna said...

kg : lagi satu kakak ku yang terror cakap arab!! :D

uhibbuki fillah... :D