Tuesday, November 04, 2008

His Khadijah

A man who solely works for Allah, requested everyone in the hall to recite Surah Al-Fatehah, specially dedicated to his wife. Softly and sincerely, he expressed his love to her.

He said she was his Khadijah.

He said that if someone else became his wife, she would have left him long time ago.

He said that his wife stood by him through all obstacles of life in spreading Islam.

He said she endured every single hardships with him.

They spent their honeymoon not in a hotel, but slept on a bus, in order for him to seek knowledge from 'Ulama.

He said she did not complain when they got no food to eat.

He said she accepted that he got nothing in the bank. All his earnings were spent on upholding Islam.

He said he was the most fussy man, but his wife took care of him just like his mother did.

He said she was the love of his life.

He said he could afford only this gift - DU'A.

The wife sat at one corner, listened and wept.

And everyone in the hall recited Surah Al-Fatehah specially for her.

That was my Ustaz's gift for his wife's birthday.

MasyaAllah, isn't?

His sincerity of love to his wife moved my heart.

He mentioned that she was his Khadijah.

His Khadijah.

And Khadijah was Rasulullah's s.a.w. love.

Subhanallah.

If my husband told me, sincerely and full of love, that I, was his Khadijah. I could faint. I could be in cloud nine. I could be in Heaven.

But reality check. What have I done so far to deserve that saying, from my husband?

Nothing.

I am far from being his Khadijah.

I am nothing and I have nothing.

I am a pauper who needs his blessings in order to be blessed by Allah.

But what I have for him, is my love, for the sake of Allah.

Allah makes him, my man, my Imaam.

Alhamdulillah.

9 comments:

Ummi's Blog said...

so sweet....
i admit, i am far from beings my hubby's khadijah and that is his dream..for me to be abit like Saidatina Khadijah.

Kak..is the ustaz u mention : Ustaz Shafi? I've spoken to his wife before : )

Anonymous said...

Masya'Allah... thoroughly touched reading this entry ...

*ehem*... wonder if I am my husband's khadijah??

don't think so ... so many faults and sins... *sobsob*

Anonymous said...

honestly, in this material world, is there any woman who can even be like saidatina khadijah ?

Anonymous said...

:( *self-reflection*

Anonymous said...

Am not even an iota close like Rasulullah's wife,Khadijah.All the same,a true inspiration.That was a really sweet and considerate dedication from a husband to his wife..*cair*

:')

fatimah_mastura said...

BismiLlah wal HamduliLlah...
As-Salamu`alaika wa RahmatuLlah ya Habibati, salam penghulu segala hari :)


Insya`ALLAH Ta`ala dan juga dengan Taufiq dan `InayahNYA :)

"Diriku tidak semulia Khadijah radiALLAHu`anha, tidak sebijak `Aisyah radiALLAHu`anha, bukan secantik Zulaikha radiALLAHu`anha dan juga `Ainul Mardhiah, tidak setabah Siti Hajar radiALLAHu`anha dan bukan sesufi Rabi`atul `Adawiyah radiALLAHu`anha. Namun, ku percaya dan ku yakin, diri ku layak menjejaki lorong itu jika kemahuan ada dihati ku."

Mungkin anti pernah mendengar atau membaca kalam mutiara diatas ini? `Ala kulli hal, semoga ada manfaat nya :)

Fi amaniLlah wALLAHu a`lam bisawab.

Anonymous said...

ouchhh :( ...

first n foremost kita mendapat keredhaan suami insyaAllah diberkati Allah ...


saiyiditina Khadijah terlalu mulia untuk dibandingkan dengan kita yg mashaAllah "baik" nyeee :(

Anonymous said...

oppsss forgot to leave name hehe...anyway have a blessed weekend dear :)

Aryna said...

Ummu Habib - Yes dear, I was referring to him. His wife is a very sweet lady, ain't she?

Busu - We can try to follow Her beautiful traits, InsyaAllah...

Anonymous - Honestly my reply would be, to be exactly perfect like Her, maybe NO, but to at least lead her as an example in our daily life as a humble wife, I'm sure we can, InsyaAllah...

Norza - Same here....

Sri - It was indeed a very sweet and touching speech from a husband to his wife. I pun bole cair tau...

Ukhti27 - Wa'alaikumsalam ya ukhti, sesungguhnya ana ini insan yang kerdil lagi hina, tapi kemahuan untuk menjejaki lorong tersebut amat tebal di hati ana. Semoga Allah membantu, Amin...

Kg - Itulah yang ana mahukan, keredhaan dari suami...sayang anti!!