Wednesday, November 12, 2008

She Did It Again

Yes, Afrina did it again.

I have lowered my expectations on her exams results, yet she achieved beyond my expectations. She did very well in her final examinations. Way so much better than her mid-year exams.

Seriously, I never expect her to maintain her position in her class/school. It's the marks of each papers that matters to me. But to be one of the top students in her class, is a bonus to me.

I cried when she showed me her record book just now. I hugged and kissed her. I told her that I am very proud of her.

I have only Allah to thank. With HIS guidance and bless, my daughter has succeeded in what she has been working hard for. But I know my role as her mother doesn't end here. She still has a long way to go. And I promise I will be there for her.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

tahniah pada Africa :)

Busu tumpang gembira *hugs*

Anonymous said...

*ooppss sory salah spelling ... shld be "Afrina"...hehehe jgn marah arrr..:P

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah...tahniah Afrina..keep it up ya:)Great job,mummy and daddy :)

rindurina

Aryna said...

Busu - Hehehe...thank you.

yangduduksebelahdepanpintu - you made me laugh!! :D hahahaha....thank you!!

kurindumujuga

Ummi's Blog said...

Way to Go Afrina ! She certainly made her Ummi Happy.. Alhamdullilah.
Semoga Berjaya selalu.

fatimah_mastura said...

BismiLlah wal HamduliLlah wa laa haula wa laa quwwata illaa biLlahil `aliyil `adzhiim.

As-Salamu`alaikum wa RahmatuLlahi wa Barakatuh dan salam penghulu segala hari :)

Al HamduliLlah, mabruk wahai adik Afrina, semoga berjaya hendak nya di dunia mahupun di akhirat.

Semoga menjadi mahkota kebanggaan bagi Ummi dan Abi berserta kebanggaan bagi RasuluLlah ShalALLAHu`alaihiwasalam sebagai ummat nya di dunia mahupun di akhirat. ALLAHumma amiin.

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
Salam mahabbah untuk adik Afrina berserta Ummi nya :)

Fi amaniLlah wALLAHu a`lam bisawab.

deza said...

Tahniah buat afrina....

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah, its nice to hear that your daughter excelled. Congrats sis. Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah..congrats dear congrats!!!

sayang kakak!! sayang ummi jugak!!


kk

NoR said...

congrats! Afrina.

Aryna said...

Thank you all dear sisters-in-Islam. Your sincere wishes and du'a meant a lot to me...