Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Journey Begins

Every time I think about it, I'll have butterflies in my stomach. I could not really describe the exact feelings I'm having right now.

InsyaAllah, in less than a week, to be exact, next Monday, my spiritual journey begins. I'll be joining 3 million Muslims from all the over world, to the sacred and holy land. I have been invited by Allah, and I will fulfil the invitation with my whole heart.

While I am typing this, I have not even pack a single thing. I have the list of what to bring, but the luggage bags are still empty. I have so many things to settle before my departure, especially those related to my children. Not just their school books, bags, uniforms etc., I also have to prepare them for my one-whole-month not being with them. I do not have much problems with Afrina and Afiqah, as they seem to understand what I will be going through. But Affandy thought that I will be home by 10 p.m each night. He cried when I told him that we will be apart for one month. He even talked in his sleep by crying out "Ummi!! Ummi!!".

It's really hard to leave my children. That is my most greatest challenge. But I am determine and that cannot stop me. I am leaving behind all my precious world possessions - my children, my families and relatives, my friends, my house, my car, my books, my plants (yes, I grow plants) etc., for the sake of my spiritual journey to HIM. All of that are not mine anyway, they belong to HIM. HE could anytime take away all that from me. It's now between me and HIM.

I'll be lying if I say I am not scared. I am scared.

I pray for health, patience and smooth throughout my whole journey.

I seek forgiveness from all of you, those I have met and those I have not.

This may be my last entry until I come back, InsyaAllah.

Please keep me in your du'a.

12 comments:

NoR said...

see you later beb !

Anonymous said...

You are in mine rina..may you be blessed with a smooth,peaceful,bliss,wholesome and grace in this journey...insya'Allah.Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Salam Sis. May Allah permudahkan segala urusanmu. take care and have a blessed journey :')

deza said...

Salam.. Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan di sana nanti..

Anonymous said...

Sis, don't worry much... Remember Rabbi yassir wala tu assir? Insya allah.. recite all the way there.. hehe.

Take good care. Oh, don't worry about your kids.. HE will take care of them. :)

Have a safe and blessed journey.

ps: wonder when will be my turn..

Anonymous said...

Allahhhh... this entry is making me teared. Both of you will be fine, we shall doa for you and the children. Worry not, just concentrate on your journey do seek forgiveness for you and for us ya? Love you Rina ... uhibbuki fillah ya ukhti! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

ur kids? Allah jaga u know that dont u :) sedih. yes, but once u reach there u lupa everything ..cos tujuan mu hanya lah SATU

Labbai Kallah Humma Labbaik
Labbai Kala Sharii Kalakalabbaik
Innal Hamda Wann Nikmata'
Lakawal Mulk' La Sharii Kalah

Semoga Allah meredhaimu sebagai tetamuNya.. semoga pulang membawa Haji Yang Mabrur di sisimu sebagai tanda kurniaan dariNya yang Maha Esa. Ameen.


sampai kan salam kepada Rasulullah tau..rindu sangat dengan Rasulullah :'(

kg~

fatimah_mastura said...

BismiLlah wal HamduliLlah wa laa haula wa laa quwwata illaa biLlahil `aliyil `adzhim...
As-Salamu`alaikum wa RahmatuLlahi wa Barakatuh...


ALLAHu akbar wa liLlahil Hamd...!

Ya Habibati,
Al HamduliLlah wa asy-Syukru liLlah kerna telah dipilih dan diundang menjadi salah seorang tetamu suciNYA.

Semoga senantiasa berada dibawah Bimbingan dan Pertolongan ALLAH `Azzawajalla, serta dikurniakan kesihatan wal`afiah zahir dan batin hingga dapat menunaikan ibadah haji ini dengan sempurna.

Semoga selamat berangkat dan selamat kembali dengan ibadah haji yang mabrur, sa`i yang masykur dan amalan-amalan soleh yang makbul. Insya`ALLAH, segala nya ini bisa tercapai seandai nya bekalan kita kesana diisi penuh dengan keimanan, ketaqwaan dan tawakal kepadaNYA, ALLAH `Azzawajalla.

Meninggalkan anak-anak yang tersayang adalah salah satu pengorbanan yang terpaksa kita lakukan untuk menyahut seruanNYA. Semoga senantiasa bersangka baik dan bertawakal kepadaNYA, insya`ALLAH segala nya dalam keadaan khair. Amiin ALLAHumma amiin.

Mohon maaf zahir dan batin ♥

Sehingga kita bersua lagi...
Fi amaniLlah wALLAHu a`lam bisawab.

Ummi's Blog said...

Assalamu`alaikum warahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Kak, v happy for you..Masya'allah...
semoga selamat pergi ke tanah suci. May you be safe in this journey and attain many blessings from it and may your sins be washed.

Do pray for us when you are there and facing the Ka'abah...

Lots of Love..
Ummu Habib

Nora n.s. said...

Rina dear,
i hv not met you but I feel so very happy to know of your journey, LizaO blog brought me here.

How I wish I can meet up wif u b4 u go..and give u a great big hug..but I am not in SGP now.

Doa for you that everything will be as planned. Allah will protect you and your loved ones Rina.

Send my salam to Rasulullah ya! *sobs*

Huggs
k nora

Anonymous said...

saya kangen sama kamu :'( moga dapat haji yg mabrur...moga sekembalinya kamu disini bukan sahaja membawa kenangan tetapi moga segala praktikal2 ibadah kamu disana berterusan hingga kesini insyaAllah ...AMEEN.

Anonymous said...

Missing you...

-Muna