Monday, March 30, 2009

Big Lessons Learnt

In this life, I've met all sorts of people.

I've learnt a few very big lessons last week. The lessons that can make me remember for the rest of my whole life.

I sincerely gave some advice, but sadly it was labelled as "scolding". My intention was being misunderstood.

I dutifully feedback some issue, but it was taken as "complain". Then tongue wars started. Scary.

My words were twisted and they made a small issue, big.

Some people were really unfair, bias and such a suck-up to other people of higher rank. What could they gain? Seriously, NOTHING!

Where was my mistake? I talked too much. I involved too much. Really too much.

I learnt my mistakes the hard way. I am so going to avoid these people. I have too many sins already. Just by being with them, it will get worse.

I'll stick to the small and certain group of people who really accept me as what I am.

The next important thing, is to keep my mouth shut. When there's nothing to say, I'll glue my mouth. I want to smile more, rather than talk more.

"Ya Allah, please forgive me, as I have sins. Bring me close to the people that can bring me closer to YOU. Guide me. Help me, Ya Allah..."