Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Misunderstood

I'm being misunderstood.

I should have kept quiet and didn't get myself involved. But my intention was clear.

I wanted to help, for Allah's sake.

I know my intention was right, but my action was being misunderstood.

I could sense that something was not right. When I looked further, my feeling was right. People could take others' explanation, but could not accept mine. People could accept others' action, but could not accept mine. The funny thing was, both explanation and action were the same. It's just from different person.

Life is unfair, yes, but I know Allah is just. HE knows my REAL intention.

Now that I'm being misunderstood (serves me right for being involved), keep quiet and stay away is the BEST solution at the moment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum Rina,

Don't be too sad k ... I don't know who the person who misunderstood you but if he/she really knows you then he/she would know that your intentions has always been good.

usually misunderstanding occurs because of miscommunication or lack of it.

The thing is not too assume without proof ... there's danger in doing so because such feelings will easily be manipulated by syaitan ...

Doa pada Allah minta hati ni dilindungi dari perasaan sedemikian ....

Doa for me too k ... I am having a battle inside me as well :(

We shall pray for one another k ...

Anonymous said...

Salams my love,

Agree with Busu, sometimes when we read too much into people's reaction and intention we lost our focus. You did what you had to do and you did it in the best intentions. That counts. Not the outcome because that we cannot control.

How many times have we in our lives be ill thought of when we mean the best and it resulted in us thinking the worst of others and doubting ourselves? I think lots of time.

Allah knows best.And we must be certain of that.

I love you.

Love,

Mummy Hestia

Anonymous said...

wat can i say. its always a case of 'burok sangka'. i hope you will get over this phase. take care.

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum,

I have been reading your blog and I feel a sense of peace when I am reading it. I would like to be in touch with you re some questions that I have. Is it possible to email me at j_beevi@yahoo.com.sg
Regards, Jo

Aryna said...

Busu - Thank you for the advise. May Allah be with us, always. Amin.

Hestia - Finally you're here. I love you more...

Norza - I'm struggling to get over this but InsyaAllah, I will. Thank you.

Joharan - Really hope to meet you in person, soon... :D