Thursday, October 14, 2004

GOODBYE...FOR NOW....

Salam to all my dear bloggers....

I'm taking a short break from the blogging world. I would like to concentrate on my daughter, Afrina, as she will having her final exam very soon. I'm beginning to feel the pressure. And also because, tonight is the starting of Ramadhan and we begin our tarawih prayer. So I would like to cut down my time facing the PC. I also wish to concentrate on my newfound "hobby", which I hope to complete before Syawal. So you see, my time will be fully occupied. Not to forget, looking after my 3 super active children in this fasting month would be the greatest test for me.

But please do keep in touch. Please continue your tagging, commenting and emails. I will definitely visit all of you on my free time, hopefully I can find one. I will remember each of you in my heart.

May this Ramadhan month brings joy and Nur into our lives. May Allah rewards us His blessings and forgiveness...Amin....

Till we meet again......

Your friend,

Rina aka Mrsbeki

No comments: