Monday, October 11, 2004

KO or OK???

I was very nervous actually on Sunday. My Parent-In Laws brought my two girls to their friend's house and I was alone with Affandy as hubby was not around too. I got to cook peacefully and prepared the table for the guests to come.

Then noon came and my PIL came back with my girls. As they were waiting for my BIL to fetch them, they rested in one of the rooms. Linda reached my house first, followed by Hunny (err.. excuse me, are u a model, he he he) with Babyhulk (he is so CUTE, but he didn't want to look at me... :( ) and Th0ts (u tembam like my Afiqah, no wonder Afiqah likes you *wink*). BabyHD with Danial (Affandy's handsome buddy) and sweet, demure Ramblerine came next (thank you so much for the gift dear, I love it so much. After reading it, the pain of giving birth like nothing at all). Then came our star....Miss Sexy Elmo!!! (Phweet!!!)

Look at the foods on the table.....


These did not include the cream puff by Elmo and the Ice-Cream by Th0ts. I kept asking the girls to help themselves with another serving. While we were having our fun conversation, little Affandy get cranky as it was time for his "memek". I excused myself and let the girls continue the fun.

One by one left, and my lovely cousins help out on the cleaning up (habis u all tapau eh, nasib baik ada ice-cream untuk I... *stick out tongue*). I did snap some pictures but should I publish it here...let me think about it eh..hah hah hah *evil laugh*. I really hope I could talk more with the girls but it seems that I was almost speechless. This was the first time gathering and I hope the next would be even better. I apologize if I was not being a good host and if my cooking was not that yummy. Nevertheless, I was elated to meet all of you and the babies. Thank you for making my day!

No comments: