Tuesday, November 02, 2004

HERE I AM

Time passed very fast when you have loads of things to do. Alhamdullillah, I managed to steal some of the time to update. I kind of miss this blogging things, tagging my fellow bloggers and wonder if I've been missed...I doubt so...*He He He*

For a start, Afrina just completed her final exam. She seemed to take it easy, maybe too easy that it made me worried. But she had the confidence that she could do it and I was hoping she pass with good grades. Maybe my expectations were too high, but aren't all mothers are like that?

I had also been training her to fast in Ramadhan. I did not wake her up for sahur, but gave a glass of milk everyday before going to school in the morning. This fasting month, her school did not serve drinks and foods as usual. Maybe they are training the students to fast too. So far, she can fast up to 3 pm. One of the days, she even cried and begged me for some food. Pitiful right? Hubby and me kept praising her each day she fast. Hopefully by next Ramadhan, she can fast for the whole day. Insya'Allah.

Actually, I have an agenda for this Ramadhan. In fact, I have 4 task to complete. There are :-

1) My newfound hobby - COMPLETED!!! (Alhamdullillah)

2) To alter my girls baju kurungs for hari raya (3 suits for each girl, that will be 6 suits to alter...mak oiii!!!) - Me the "kiasu" mother, bought them few months ago cause it's so cheap. I don't think I could get the same price now. I purposely bought 1 size bigger so they can wear for a long time. Anyway, baju kurungs is never out of date fashion.

3) Another hobby...not sure can fulfill or not.

4) To bake some cookies and cakes for hari raya. - This is a sad story. I have an oven which I can't remember when was the last time I used it. Years maybe. So one day, I thought of making pizza for iftar. So you see, I just need to warm up the oven and my pizza would be ready soon. But....when I turned on the oven, power tripped occurred! Not once but twice!!! So hubby said, forget about using the oven. He will look into in IF he got the time. There goes my pizza...it's still in the fridge waiting for the oven. So, my plan to bake cookies and cakes remain as a plan. To my lovely cousins, ada niat nak donate kuih ke kek kat Ummi?

All the task above does not include the daily housework and also the extra cleaning of the house for Hari Raya. But the best thing, we have painted half of our living room. Yes, I said half of our living room. I mean only certain walls were painted.Tak larat nak paint satu living room mak oiii!!! Even though we have two extra helpers....

dorang ni pengacau sebenarnye.....

So now, I'm going to visit each and every bloggers on my list. See what I have missed. Wah...I think I got a lot to catch up!

No comments: