Wednesday, December 15, 2004

SUPER LONG UPDATE

I've been wanting to update but everytime I touched the PC, the 'pengacaus' always around. So here's the recap....

Thursday, 9 December 2004

MIL sent my girls back. Afrina, as usual would hug and kiss me immediately. But the other daughter of mine, Afiqah, hugged and kissed Affandy first and straight away went to study room to look for toys. She missed her toys more than me...can you believe that?? I just grabbed her and kissed her chubby cheeks.

But the sad thing was...when nenek was leaving, Afiqah wailed and cried as though she's been caned. She insisted and wanted to follow her nenek back again. I tried my very best to console her but she pushed me away. She was with her nenek for two days only, yet she forgot all about me. *sob sob* I just left her crying on the front door. After she calm down, I carried her and she was ok. *sigh*


Friday, 10 December 2004

I was pissed with someone. She is so disrespectful of me, even though I am older than her. I just don't understand. I am sure I have done nothing to offend her but her rudeness to me was intolerable. In this life, we have to respect others if we want to be respected. Well, since she chose her life to be pathetically impudent, she does not DESERVE my respect!


Saturday, 11 December 2004

Whole family went to Afrina's Madrasah to get her Progress Card. Alhamdullillah, she scored 'A' in all the subjects. Then went to Swensen's to get a birthday cake for my mum. Her birthday falls on 14 December but she was working so we celebrated in advance. After hubby sent us to her house, he left for work.


Happy 59th birthday Mak....



Sunday, 12 December 2004

Hubby's buddies came over to our house for gathering. Phantommomma and Lin came with their families too. Our hubbies went to the same Polytechnic, in fact Phantommomma also was from there. We really had fun and enjoyed each other companies. Unfortunately, missed the chance to take pictures of Phantommomma. Here are the pictures of the kids...


The ever instant best friends, kakak kecik and adik besar




Phantommomma's mamat and Lin's minah



Monday, 13 December 2004

Cleaned my house to sparkling clean. Went out with my group of friends from Cyberibu. We went to each others' house and mine was the last.


To be continued.......

No comments: