Thursday, December 16, 2004

SUPER LONG UPDATE PART 2

Here's the continuation. I thought I could finished up yesterday, but Afiqah and Affandy caught running nose again and I was glued to them.


Tuesday, 14 December 2004

Lunch

Wow! I met up with TWO groups of bloggers. First, lunch gathering at Lyana's house. Blur Queen, Pinkie, Bulan, Zu, Mummy Jam and new friends, At and Sheema, were there. As usual, I was the quiet one (i think so) but still had fun and enjoyed their company. Listened to them talk about ghosts...gave me goosebumps.. *shudder*. Left with Blur Queen, and so sweet of her to wait up till I got a cab. Special thanks to Sweet Lyana for inviting me over and the lunch. Sambal Belacan POWER!!!! *slurps*


The Mommies Part 1


Dinner

Had dinner at Banquet Vista Point with Salha, Lizanoor and Muliati. Salha and Muliati brought their families along, while Lizanoor came alone..errr..with her baby in the tummy rather. We chatted and joked and laughed. Salha's dh was so friendly that he joined us in our conversation. And....I got 'bakal besan'!! My girls have been 'chop' by Salha and her dh for their two sons. *Macam gini anak-anak I dapat makan ikan free - bakal bapak mertua favourite pancing apeee. Ikan tongkol pun jadilah!!!*

Didn't realized that it was almost 9.30 p.m. Took some pictures before we headed home. Here there are.......

The Mommies Part 2


Muliati's girl - Nurin and Salha's girl - Irdina


*Affandy nak pilih yang mana satu??*

No comments: