Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY NEW 2005!!!

Goodbye 2004..... Happy New Year to everyone!

Yesterday, even though it was raining the whole day, we brought the kids out. We had our lunch at Banquet Vista Point. Suprisingly, I met Salha while I was enjoying my food. She came down to have lunch with her whole family too. I was glad that I met up with her again and we exchanged phone numbers. But we did not manage to say goodbye as she left when I sent Afiqah to the washroom.

After lunch, we parked our car, took the feeder bus and MRT to Lot 1 Choa Chu Kang. My kids were happy and contented to have the chance to take the MRT rides. Normally Hubby would drive us to our destinations or I would flag a taxi if Hubby was not around. Watching them couldn't sit still in the trains, made me think twice to ride with them alone, without Hubby. I wouldn't want to raise my voice unnecessarily to them in the public. Wait till they are a bit older and listen to every instructions from me, then I will be confident enough.

We just walked around at Lot 1 Shopping Centre and I bought a birthday gift for a friend's child. We took the train and bus back home.

Since it was still raining and we were lazy to buy dinner, I cooked instant noodles instead. As we seldom eat them, it tasted delicious till my girls had their third servings. They were really famished after the outing. I put the kids to bed before 10.00 p.m. I thought of joining Hubby watched TV after they were asleep, but when I woke up, it was already 5.30 a.m this morning.

No plans for today yet. But I will insist to Hubby that we should go out as I can anticipate that Monday will be a very busy day for me. There's where my duty as a domestic engineer resume. A very demanding and tough job undeniably!



No comments: