Thursday, June 09, 2005

CAMPING TENT

Today is my mother-in-law's 58th birthday. I really have no idea what else to give her for present, as it seems she has almost everthing. Lately I observed that she is into the "manik-manik" shoes, so I bought for her shoe, handbag and tudung to add on to her collection. All pink and lots of "manik-manik".

Yesterday afternoon, she came to my house and I got Afrina to give her the presents. As Afiqah was pestering to follow her nenek home, knowing how persistent she is, I let her go. But only for a night, cause I know the longer she stay with her nenek, she will become more pampered. On the other hand, I miss her so much. The house has less noise without her, and that make me feel so apprehensive.

So later I am going to fetch her back.

Yesterday Hubby reached home quite early, so after Maghrib we went to Bukit Panjang Plaza. And we bought this.....

6-men Summer Tent

It is so huge and spacious. One thing we like about it, because of its height. Since its high, about Hubby's height, we can perform our prayers in there. So if we having a picnic at the beach, no need to rush back home to pray.

After our dinner, Afrina insisted to go to the bowling alley. So Hubby and I had one game there. Only one game. Hubby is still good at this game as he scored mostly strike.

As for me....I felt like I was playing for the first time. Most of the balls side track to the drain! I couldn't believe it. This is not ME!

Later in the afternoon, I am going to watch Madagascar with Afrina and Affandy. Too bad Afiqah is not with us. After the movie, will be going to MIL's house to bring back my chubby little girl....

Afiqah, did you miss Ummi....?

No comments: