Friday, June 10, 2005

WHERE'S AFFANDY???!!!

Watched Madagascar with Afrina and Affandy yesterday. Funny cartoon! Afrina surely enjoyed herself. Her view was blocked by two adults sitting in front of us, so I asked her to wait for a while before moving to another seat nearby.

While Affandy..*haiz*...could not sit still. He ran around the cinema, barefooted! At times, he sat at any available seats he like. He was not scared of the dark. He ran he and there, screaming and laughing, as though he was playing with someone. He even lied down on the floor. Luckily no one's complaining, as we were watching children's movie.

When the movie end, he did not come back to me. People started to leave the cinema, but I still could not see him. I was getting worried. Then I saw him, sitting in the very front row, with both arms at the armrest, nodding his head and enjoying the music!

I took a cap to MIL's house. Hugged and kissed Afiqah on the front door. I bet she also miss me. Hubby fetched us and we reached home before 10 p.m.

I was looking forward to watch 'LOST' on tv, but I was 'lost' and the tv watched me!

Today I intend to bring the kids to Causeway Point. Thought of buying the 'make-up kit set' which Afrina has been pestering me to buy. Also need to get birthday gift for her son. Hopefully I can manage handling 3 kids on my own, without Hubby's around.

No comments: