Thursday, June 16, 2005

DIP TRIP TO CCK

I took a step further today. I went swimming with the kids, without Hubby. And we took bus and MRT too. If Salha had not asked me to join her and kids taking the MRT, I would have wasted money on taxi fares. Mummy Jam also joined us. She was such a great help, as she handled one of my kids, either Affandy and Afiqah. They seems to be fond of her.

I really salute Salha. She can handle her kids really well. They are really independent and the brothers help to look after their younger sister. The eldest, Irfan, even took little Irdina to slide down the pool. And she was not scared at all!

As for Affandy, I have to hold him tight to warm up in the pool. After a while, he could walk around the pool on his own, of course with a float around him.

Afiqah also need me to be around her for a while. Then she could play in the water on her own, with me watching nearby.

So far, I need not have to worry about Afrina. As she had learnt swimming, so mostly she was on her own. She swimmed from one pool to another. She even slided down the pool by herself.

I am glad that I brought the kids to swim. As least I'm a little bit confident to cope them on my own. I must learn to be less tense and be more relax in handling them in public places.

We went to have lunch at Lot 1. I was surprised that the place was not so crowded, even though it was lunch hour. We teased Salha's boys by pairing them with my girls. They were cool about it, but my girls were shy. Irsyad even snapped a photo of Afiqah, secretly! *Siap menabung dari sekarang eh Pol!*

Upon reaching home, I asked my girls if they had fun today. Of course they said yes. Afrina spoke quietly to me, "Next time nak pergi swimming dengan abang tu lagi".

Amboi.....bila mata bertentang mata, lidah kelu tak terkata. Ada hati nak jumpa dengan 'abang' tu lagi!

No comments: