Monday, June 13, 2005

HECTIC!!!

Again, I was a very busy Ummi on weekends. We had so much fun!

Friday

I did bring the kids out to lunch and shopping at Causeway Point. So far I could handled them on my own.

Lunch is always at McDonald's with the kids, as though there's no other great restaurants around. As long as they're happy, I'm happy!

Then shopped for their new toys at Kiddy Palace. Another happy moments for them.


*Habis Ummi kena ketuk!*

Saturday

The whole family went to Downtown East Chalet to attend Harith Danial's 2nd birthday. Another great day for us. Hubby brought the kids to swim for a short while. Then we started the barbecue followed by doa and cutting of birthday cake.

I also had the honour to play bowling with the 'longkang queens' *wide grin* (aku pun sama jugak, sekali-sekala..he...he..he..) Hubby scored the most, he was such a good bowling player! How I wish I could beat him at this game.

We reached home nearly to midnight, as my kids got cranky and sleepy.

Sunday

Sunday was another great and tiring day. We brought our kids to lunch at Pizza Hut Causeway Point. This round, Hubby did not drive, but we took the public transport.

We took a double-deck bus 168 all the way to Bedok. Afrina was pretty excited and kept asking, why are we so high up! Afiqah and Affandy slept even before we reached the highway.

Then we took MRT back to Woodlands. In the train, Affandy wanted 'memek', but the train was so crowded and I'm not used to breastfeed in crowded public places, so he threw tantrums.


He even took off his shoes and socks!

Lucky Hubby was around to soothe him, if not, I could cry there!

Today

Today is rest day. But not for me! I have thousands things to do.

But today I'm a little bit rajin.

I went to the market and start cooking early.

I changed all the bedsheets, pillows and mattress covers.

I changed the curtains.

I wiped the bedrooms windows.

Then I realized that all the above add-up my laundry - makin bertimbun!!!

Mr Sunshine, please be present everyday. I need you to dry the piles of clothes.

Then I need someone to do the ironing! I NEED TO REST!!!!

No comments: