Monday, December 12, 2005

AT LAST......!!

Hahahahaha.....*Evil laugh*

I have never felt so evil yet so satisfied before. Yet I am so proud of myself!! *Evil grin*

I succeeded in persuading Afiqah to cut her hair....and....I cut her hair MYSELF!!

There's no force whatsoever, but only sweet words and more extra compliments for her.

I told her that, if she cut her hair, she will be the cutest girl on EARTH.

And she will be prettiest, most beautiful than any princesses. Even Princess Annaliese from the Barbie movie, Princess & The Pauper, also cannot beat her.

Oh...I am sooo good at these. At last, this morning, I CUT HER HAIR!!!

Before.....


After.....


I know it's such a waste to cut those beautiful curly hair, but I just couldn't stand the messiness. She did not like to tie or pin her hair up, yet she perspires so easily. So those curly goldilocks hair has to go!!

Next....Affandy's turn....*siap kau bujang*

No comments: