Wednesday, December 14, 2005

THE UNFAIR SONG

I almost faint when I heard Afiqah sang this song repeatedly, yesterday....

Satu Satu Afiqah sayang Abang Irfan
Dua Dua, Afiqah sayang Abang Irsyad
Tiga Tiga, Afiqah sayang Dina
Satu Dua Tiga, Afiqah sayang Aunty Salha


Omigod!!!

She is soooo in love with her first son and everyone (except the father) in the family, hence Afiqah created her own lyrics, specially for them. I even recorded her singing in my handphone.

And my Afiqah is only 3 years old!!!

But but but, what about ME??? I AM THE MOTHER!!! What about her other siblings?? How come we are not included in the song??

We always teased Afiqah with Salha's second son, Irsyad. But it seems that she got more attracted to Irfan.

Geeee....I wonder what makes Afiqah sooooo attracted to Irfan. He IS a nice, independent and responsible boy, but we, both parents, jokingly think that he is more suitable for Afrina. Since both of them are the eldest in the family. Irfan is way too mature for Afiqah, 7 years different in age!

But Afiqah 'potong jalan' lah!!

She INSISTED that she wants to marry ABANG IRFAN!!! Nak Abang Irfan jugak!!!

Pol, apa anak kau dah buat dengan anak aku hah....!!! :-P

No comments: