Tuesday, December 20, 2005

OOO LA LA.........

Yahoooooooooo!!! *do the banana dance*

We are child-less for tonite, and hopefully tomorrow night also!!!

Because ALL the kids are have been fetched by their Atok for sleepover at his house.

And I have plans *evil grin* for myself and Hubby. Heh heh....

As my kitchen is closed today, so, we, the ever loving couple, shall have our dinner outside. Only the TWO of us.....

I don't care if it's at Kopitiam or McDonald's or KFC, as long as I got to eat peacefully with Hubby. :-)

We also plan to watch movie!!

And again, I don't care what movie we watch, as long as we get to spend quality time with each other. Only the TWO of us. :-)

After that, later at night, we plan to....... Heh heh heh....

"I feel it in my fingers....
I feel it in my toes..."

Tak mo kacau ek!!!

No comments: