Friday, December 16, 2005

UMMI, IBU & MAMA

I have another confuse kid at home.

It seems, one is not enough, I have one more. I think Afiqah passed her confusion to her little brother.

Since Affandy heard his friend,Firdaus called his mother Ibu, Affandy has been calling me Ibu also.

It's not that I dislike to be called Ibu, I just can't get use to it. I am known in this house as UMMI since 1999, so suddenly Affandy's been calling me Ibu, I was like...it's just not me at all!!

So I practically IGNORED him.

Heh heh...so now it's back to UMMI, I lioke....!

But then....he called her big sister IBU!!

And this Afrina answered him sooo lovingly, like "Yes Addy, nak Ibu eh? Come here sayang....Ibu here..." Adoi......I also kalah, you know!!

So now if he can't get anything from me, he will look for his IBU.

A few days ago, I heard Affandy called up, "MAMA, MAMA..."

I was wondering, who on earth is this "MAMA"??

To my shock, he was calling AFIQAH!!! And Afiqah gleefully went to entertain him!

He got UMMI, he got IBU, and he got MAMA. How many mother figures he needs in this house???

This is scary, man.....

No comments: