Wednesday, April 05, 2006

DAY 3



Alhamdulillah....

It's been three days since I sent my kids to school on my own.

It's not that bad actually. I just have to tell myself that this arrangement is going to be my routine.

We have to take 2 buses in order to reach Afiqah & Affandy's school. It seems that my kids enjoyed taking the public buses. They did not complain of the hot wheather. As the buses were not crowded when we aboard, they got to choose where to sit. And the buses are air-conditioned.

After sending the two smaller kids, Afrina and I took another direct bus to her school. The journey takes about half an hour, so this is the time where I lean back and close my eyes, to rest. Afrina will nudge me once we reach her school.

Then I walked a 10 mins distance to home. I have less than an hour to cook, clear some housework, perform my prayer, before I leave home again to fetch Afiqah and Affandy.

I walked a lot during those trips. I took it as a form of exercise. And I perspire a lot too. I carry an umbrella along so I will not get the direct sunlight. I think I need to get a good walking shoes. My feet's aching a little bit due to lots of walking.

No comments: